[Tigers] 1965 Tiger sale

coopdvm coopdvm at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 13 13:07:51 MST 2019

Folks, I made an error when entering the TAC number for my car. It is TAC # 1053. This is a very nice, solid, driving car. Currently painted white. My goal was to do a restoration and repaint it in it's original color of Midnight Blue. I have a hardtop, which does need to be restored. I have the trim and a real glass window for it. Tons of extra parts, including a Walters torque arm (not installed yet). I'll even through in my copy of TBON. Email me for a link for a photo album. Asking $65k.  Bill Cooper. 704-560-9818.