[Tigers] top loader 4 speed wide ratio

Tom Parker tkparker1941 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 12:36:46 MDT 2019

Russ, Check the shifter linkage. With the car in neutral  there's an
alignment hole below the pivot. All the levers MUST align, the tighter the
alignment "pin" (you supply that!) the better. Then connect the shifter
rods to the shifter making sure the transmission shifter levers are in
neutral. That you can be in two gears at once implies the alignemt is way
out.

Tom
'67 Mark 2