[Tigers] correct length

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Thu Apr 4 07:39:25 MDT 2019

Header tank overflow pipe         9233561                5/16" black tube
just under radiator cap

9178502                clip - overflow pipe to header tank

P.49294                clip - overflow pipe

Anyone know the original length of this overflow pipe?

Mine is 21.5" long but I remember cutting a split and cracked end off.

Also does anyone have a picture of the original route for this tube and the
position of the 2 clips?

My overflow pipe goes to a catch bottle in the left front corner now and I
don't recall if I ever had the original clips.

Thanks

Ron Fraser