[Tigers] Pics

Alexander Washick alw6464 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 13:57:29 MST 2018

I make a reproduction of these straps. Normally, they would listed on Ebay
with about a dozen other items I make but I have not made any in about 1
1/2 years due to a health problem. (OVER!!). I am in the process of just
finishing setting up my new shop and should start producing products next
week and shipping in 2 weeks after that. I am enclosing the pictures from
the Ebay listing. If you click on them, they zoom to larger pic. Somehow
the text did not get in included. Briefly, they are almost exactly the same
as the originals and you would be hard pressed to tell the difference. They
are powercoated semi gloss black and include the hardware in stainless
steel. The cost is $45.00 plus shipping of about $6-8. I have sold many
sets and received excellent feedback. If you want, I can contact when they
are ready.
 Thanks Al   ryal0064 on Ebay.