[Tigers] Dash cubby

Elams.org harryb at elams.org
Sat Nov 10 01:15:54 MST 2018

Gary, I had not previously noticed but the staples do show. Seems a black felt tip marker or a match stick with paint could correct. Although nice enough in looks it may not pass concourse inspection.

For installation in a new dash:
1. Using your old dash, make a paper pattern of the bolt & screw holes.
2. Put a bolt in the bolt hole of the new cubby and mark the locations of the original screw holes.
3. Drill 1/8 inch diameter holes to the depth in Rick’s instructions.
4. Replace your pattern with the new cubby and use the original screws to secure the cubby to the back side of your dash.

For installation in an original dash:
1. Use the dash bolt hole for location and follow Rick’s instructions for the sequence of the original screws.

Satisfied with mine so far.

I will send you a picture by other means to show you what I did to simplify and improve the ground buss.

Harry