[Tigers] Oil Pressure Hose/Fitting

coolvt at aol.com coolvt at aol.com
Tue Nov 6 09:53:12 MST 2018

Thinking way back it seems that I had either the speedo or the tach removed for some purpose and was to able to reach behind to connect the oil sender.  But, don't take that as gospel it's been a few years. I can tell you that I replaced it without pulling the dash.  And you are using  a braided stainless for replacement....right?  Mark L