[Tigers] Early Sunbeam Racing

Jerry Mo Christopherson JCMC2006 at suddenlink.net
Sun Nov 4 11:32:02 MST 2018

I'm sure most everybody has seen this, but this is pretty cool and rather
long, but some talk in the beginning about Sunbeam racing.  Showing Sir
Seagrave driving the early Sunbeam racing cars.  Absolutely amazing the lack
of ANY safety devices of ANY kind.  A sad example at 7:00!

Something occurred to me that the common "Roots Blowers" now days, may have
gotten their name from the first blowers that were designed for the Sunbeam
race cars (according to the film).  i.e. Roots Group??

Jerry

9473187

#58 Insp.

https://youtu.be/NCP_GJ8JBOE