[Tigers] Bumpers

Joe Brown jbbrown1980 at gmail.com
Fri May 11 14:41:18 MDT 2018

Michael King pointed out that there should be some plastic grommet spacer
kind of things that go between the rear bumper bracket and the body.  Does
anyone of a picture of what these look like?  Or does anybody sell
replacements?

I'm wondering if this is what the Alpine parts list calls a "sealing
washer" with part number 2201729.

Thanks,
Joe Brown