[Tigers] Part Identification

Joe Brown jbbrown1980 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 12:40:37 MDT 2018

Hey,

I'm trying to put my front hub and brakes back together and I was looking
through my pile of parts for what the parts manual calls a "distance piece"
that goes on the spindle.  Is the part in the attached photo the "distance
piece"?  It seems to fit the spindle with a tight fit.  I just want to make
sure.

For some background, I've had my Tiger for about 30 years but it has been
in pieces for most of that time.  Now that I am retired I spend a part of
each day putting it all back together.  Actually I spend most of my time
trying to find parts.

Thanks,
Joe Brown