[Tigers] Electrical short during start attempt

Brian Glenn ora_archy at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 18:05:59 MDT 2018

A solid connection does not necessarily equate to a good ground.Just saying.B
Brian Glenn

 B9470208LRXFE GT
 B9471101LRXFE
 B9472615LRXFE
 B382000846LRXFE
 B382001212LRXFE

    On Monday, July 23, 2018, 2:18:00 PM PDT, Gary Winblad via Tigers <tigers at autox.team.net> wrote:

 Humm..  strange then.
Could the burned black wire have been burned previously?
Gary

tigers at autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers