[Tigers] Refinishing f4b Manifold

James Lindner jliny5 at cox.net
Wed Jul 18 16:30:01 MDT 2018

Hi All

I thought I would follow up with the final results on refinishing my f4b intake. I also wound up doing the LAT valve covers, which had yellowed (P.O. had clear coated them.)

I took everything off the car, and after much research I sent them to Jerry MacNeish from Camaro Hi-Performance just outside Baltimore z28camaroman at juno.com

Jerry is well known in the Camaro and Corvette communities had his restoration of manifolds and valve covers passes the very exacting judging standards of the National Corvette Restorers Society. He uses a vibratory tumbling method to achieve a very natural finish. Judge for yourself from the before and after photos.

Thanks

Jim

Sent from my iPad