[Tigers] Bill Mc Coy & LAT 9 Center Caps

DAVID GREEN ALPDAVEGRE at msn.com
Sat Jul 7 22:15:27 MDT 2018

Sorry to  bomb the list with this but would Bill Mc Coy contact me ASAP on the LAT 9 center cap project.

Speaking of this I have done a center cap project for missing/cut off caps for the LAT 9’s. If you are interested they are $30 each including shipping to US. These are C&C machined aluminum. Pictures are avalible. I am going to run this project again and this may be the last time. I need a minimum of 30 caps to run this project and have enough interest. I am also running the 2 ¼” Panasport insert projct again. $30 each including shipping to the US.

Everyone who has gotten these centers have expressed satisfaction.

Please let me know ASAP as the project is going to run soon!
alpdavegre at msn dot com

Dave Green CAT, TEAE member. 10 Alpines 3 Tigers