[Tigers] Tiger rear tires

michael king michael.s.king at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 22:13:01 MDT 2018

Brent,

Depends on if the lip has been trimmed or rolled and what ride height the
rear is sitting.

Also depends how tall/rolling radius the tyre is.

What size wheels is he fitting ? Width 6 or 7"? Is he staying 13" or going
to 14,15,16?

On a 13×7 you cn fit a 220/60/13... I have run 205t65/14 on my car which is
lowered at the rear without trimmed lips.. But it has stiff springs so not
much movement.

Offset of wheels will also make a difference.