[Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 10, Issue 22

daniel doornbos dan_doornbos at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 25 07:10:39 MST 2018

Why not just tear it down and put it back together?  Confirm there isn't a problem.  Seems like in insignificant amount of work and money (gaskets?)  to find out if there is a problem before it's installed in the car and then started and the possibility of significant damage and a lot more work.

dan

Message: 1