[Tigers] derusting calipers

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Sun Feb 11 22:00:45 MST 2018

Jim

                I like EvapoRust.   I used it a couple years ago on a harmonic balancer and after a couple days soaking it came out looking brand new.  It cleared out the rust in every little crevice and does not attack rubber.   I use a wire wheel to get any loose rust off then soak the part.

There are other similar product – Metal Rescue I believe is one of them.   These are the water soluble products that chelate rust off the part not the acid type rust removers.

Ron Fraser