[Tigers] Sunbeams at McCall's

Tom Hall modtiger at comcast.net
Tue Aug 28 12:05:23 MDT 2018

On 8/27/2018 10:12 AM, Stu via Tigers wrote:
> The Classic Motorsports web page features an article on the McCall's
> Motorworks Revival <https://mccallevents.com/>, part of the Pebble
> Beach festival.  The accompanying photo shows no less that two
> Sunbeams displayed amid the corporate jets. There must be a story
> behind how they got invited to such a high buck event.  Anybody out
> there know the details?
>
> Stu
The MkII was there because Brad Philips of Hagerty was there.  I suspect
he's been touring it around the country this year because it's been
reported at several events.  The other Mk IA belongs to Michael
Heilpern, a customer of mine, who is the Operations Manager for the FBO
at the airport.  The FBO is the organization you go to park your private
jet while you party.  I think I see Starke Shelby standing behind the
MkII, but I can't be sure.

--
Tom Hall
ModTiger Engineering LLC