[Tigers] Caliper bolts to stainless Grade 8

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Mon Apr 2 20:02:05 MDT 2018

                I went to a Caterpillar dealer and bought their grade 8 + bolts.

The very old Totally Stainless catalog I have lists grade 8 stainless bolts but the illustration shows ARP stamped on them.

This catalog also did not show all sizes and lengths of bolts so maybe that has changed.

1st you need to know the strength of the stainless bolts you are buying.

Try Totally stainless and ARP.

Ron Fraser