[Tigers] Tires

steve wick srwick at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 30 16:17:18 MDT 2017

I've seen several people post on here needing 205/60/13 tires. I bought a set of these a little over a week ago and just received them yesterday. I was happy to see the date codes on all four were week 30 (late July) 2017, and they're H rated.  I thought I'd pass it along for those looking for tires.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/4-Federal-SS595-205-60R13-Ultra-High-Performance-Tires-/182731402695?hash=item2a8ba3edc7:g:CXsAAOSwR55Znxjl&vxp=mtr

[http://i.ebayimg.com/images/i/182731402695-0-1/s-l1000.jpg]<http://www.ebay.com/itm/4-Federal-SS595-205-60R13-Ultra-High-Performance-Tires-/182731402695?hash=item2a8ba3edc7:g:CXsAAOSwR55Znxjl&vxp=mtr>

4 Federal SS595 205/60R13 Ultra High Performance Tires | eBay<http://www.ebay.com/itm/4-Federal-SS595-205-60R13-Ultra-High-Performance-Tires-/182731402695?hash=item2a8ba3edc7:g:CXsAAOSwR55Znxjl&vxp=mtr>
www.ebay.com
Federal SS-595 Ultra High Performance Federal latest tire technology, TTIC, for smoothness, speed, and safety. M.P.O. (Magnified Performance Optimization) technology � for consistent performance throughout the tire's life. | eBay!

On another note, I took my wheels with old (18 year old Goodyear) tires in to Costco today to have the new ones installed, and after they dismounted the old tires and cut off the valve stems, they found out my LAT 70 wheels were too thick ( a little over 1/4") where the valve stem goes for the valve stems that are commonly available now. I bought a set of bolt on valve stems at O'Reilly's, but they won't seat correctly on the wheel face because of the curve of the wheel at that spot. For those of you still using the LAT wheel, what have you used? Is milling a recess on the back side to reduce the thickness the answer, or is a rubber valve stem for thicker wheels available? Sorry to bring so many problems to the list, but right now my car is up on jackstands in the middle of the shop and not going anywhere.

Steve