[Tigers] Brake cylinder locking plate

steve wick srwick at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 29 17:13:18 MDT 2017

A while back on this list it was stated that part #582-210 from Moss Motors would replace the locking plates that hold the rear wheel cylinder in place. I finally got around to ordering two sets, and before I could install them, broke my hand. Today I went out to put them on and found out they won't fit. It's been long enough that Moss will only give a credit, and I don't own an Austin, MG or Triumph, so I'm out of luck on returning them. My backing plate has a "shield" around the wheel cylinder and lever on the back side so only the small, original plates will fit inside it. Does anyone have one set they would be willing to part with?

Steve