[Tigers] Oil Filter Option

Tom Witt atwittsend at verizon.net
Thu Sep 28 21:22:53 MDT 2017

It was probably 15 years ago that I got this adapter out of a (F-150 Van, Truck???). I think I paid $3 or $4 for it.  It not only kicks backwards,  but outwards.  I’d like to think it is in a cooler air stream than having radiator air blowing on it like the stock setup, as well as uncluttering the engine compartment.  Headers might be an issue but a PH-43 equivalent might help.  The PH-8A sized hangs nearly as low as a stock pan and the engine mount hinders any more rotation (unless the corner is clipped). The second picture is a “guess” for a better image from Google images so don’t count on that visible number as a “given.”