[Tigers] Tiger won't idle after a bout of hard acceleration

Tom Parker tkparker1941 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 20:05:36 MDT 2017

Probably already covered: Points? Check dwell. No, the gap may be right but
the points contaminated. Check dwell. Vacuum advance working? Use the
light. 6 degrees btdc vacuum off, lots more vacuum on. Are all plugs
firing? The timing lite will tell.If the dwell's good and the advance
advances (timing lite..), and the vacuum advance is working, the problem
may be in the carb.

Tom
'67 Mark 2
still using points...