[Tigers] Alternator Conversion

Mark Rense mark44124 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 07:12:01 MDT 2017

If you want to consider the stock look, the PowerGen 82101 alternator looks
like the generator but is 90 amps and can be a one-wire install. Had them
on both Tigers for several years without an issue. They use the existing
mount system too.

I went with the 2 wire version so I had a gen light on the dash, took a
voltage regulator and gutted it but used the terminals as a junction box.
Took about two hours to convert.