[Tigers] Mk 2 Prototype for sale

Tony Lang achd73 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 13 14:30:42 MDT 2017

Norm, you are right, I do own that book and have for several decades now and it was almost that long ago I read it. I wanted to think my memory loss was an early onset of oldtimers but recently read the meds I take daily have been found to... what was it I was telling you. Oh, I think I will read Taylors book again, bet it will be like the first time I've ever seen it. And thanks for reminding my memory!!

Tony Lang (TtT)