[Tigers] Another Source sought for a Part for my Kitty

Larry Mayfield drmayf at mayfco.com
Tue Sep 12 06:59:26 MDT 2017

For old cars, parts sometimes get problematic. I have worn a blister on my
typing finger seeks a source for a simple part. I need the Girling master
cylinder reservoir cap seal or gasket for master cylinders, brake and
clutch. Vicky Brit does not seem to have them in the catalog and CAT does
not seem to stock them either.  I have not tried Pegasus but will shortly.
Have looked on Moss Motors though.

So, is there a donor or look alike, ie AH, Triumph, MG, Jag or and what is
the link to them?  Part numbers?

Appreciate info, muchly!

mayf

drmayf