[Tigers] LAT parts

Tony Lang achd73 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 7 15:00:00 MDT 2017

Mayf, I would love to add it to my other gear sets BUT I would never use it but back when, I was having a blast running 331s, light to light. The Tiger had a reputation in Mt.Vernon, IL and there was a ton of muscle cars back when. I bet there is a young gear head amongst our members who is salivating as he reads your post. What do you have I can't live without??Temps have become great here in southern IL. Hope it is cooler for you.Many regards.TtT

Tony Lang (TtT)