[Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 9, Issue 202

Bill Lawrence billlawrence at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 6 06:21:24 MDT 2017

Hi Rick

My stock 2 bbl developed a carb stumble recently also.  One the top 'caps' on the venturi was missing and the other was loose.  I went ahead and took the carb to a local carb shop and he  found a couple suitable replacement caps. Also discovered one of the tubes on the lower part of the venturi was loose.   I am not sure if they are press fit, but the vacuum leak seems to have been resolved.  I attached a quick pic for illustration purposes.

Bill Lawrence

Ft. Lauderdale FLA