[Tigers] Tiger won't idle after a bout of hard acceleration

R Flynn flynnr2 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 16:52:59 MDT 2017

All,

Would appreiciate any thoughts on my latest conundrum ...

Accelerated hard away from a stop light earlier today and now my Tiger
won't idle - just dies out, including while shifting if I take my foot off
the gas (once the transmission engages, it starts running again).   Starts
up fine, but need to stay on the gas to keep it going.

Was too hot to start investigating but will need to look into it tomorrow -
thinking perhaps something popped off the carburettor?

Cheers in advance,

Rick