[Tigers] Three Shelby Tigers?

michael king michael.s.king at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 23:50:39 MDT 2017

Jay,

I couldnt see the photo... I would guess the tiger they are reffering to
was the original scca yellow shelby race tiger that was built from an early
red mki. I believe it even have SIV sheilds on the wings and alpine scripts
with a cobra style rectangular powered by ford badge mounted between.

This is the car that eventually went t sports car forum and got a new shell
due to the damage in various incidents and the Bahamas speed week event.

Michael King