[Tigers] Timing

Tony Lang achd73 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 6 21:50:55 MST 2017

Going out on a limb with saw in hand, I am pretty sure Chrysler was why the Tiger came to an end. There are drawings of Tigers yet to come but they just didn't have an engine that would replace the 289. The closest was their 318 but the dizzy in the back didn't allow the engine to set back the way the SBF could!!

Tony Lang (TtT)