[Tigers] Frozen distributor

CoolVT at aol.com CoolVT at aol.com
Sun May 21 17:34:02 MDT 2017

I've had the same problem.  I found if I ran the car and warmed the  engine
that I could turn it to set the timing.  A cold engine, forget it. I  think
this issue has come up before. If not here then on another site for Ford
engines.
Mark L

In a message dated 5/21/2017 6:12:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,