[Tigers] carburetor options

deiland1 deiland1 at att.net
Wed Mar 22 20:52:36 MDT 2017

It's been a long time since I had my Tiger, but my car had the original 260 with all the hipo kits from the time period. That included the hipo cam kit, duel point distributor and modified heads. For some reason the original owner left the original two bbl intake and carb. I upgraded to the F4B manifold and the original type 4 bbl carb. IIRC, the original 4 bbl was around 465 cfm. I did have to play with jet sizes and springs on the carb to get the full benefits out of the carb, but it was more than adequate for a street car. Scary fast and instant responsiveness after getting the jets and springs set up right.

Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S®4