[Tigers] Windshield rubber replacement.

Gary Winblad garywinblad at comcast.net
Sun Mar 19 17:52:13 MDT 2017

Wow, time to replace it!!
There are nuts under the dash (3/8inch?).  All are easy to get to as I
recall.  You need a long extension on your socket.
Disconnect the battery, there's 12V under there.  Some years have a
different number of studs, Norm knows,
maybe its in the BON?  I took the frame and new rubber/windshield in and
worked on the carpet in front of the TV.!

While you are doing the rubber, might be time to pull the dash and
replace/refinish it along with a new dash pad..
it never ends  ;-)
Gary