[Tigers] Windshield rubber replacement.

Stu sabre2tgr at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 16:04:00 MDT 2017

​The rubber around my windshield and the windshield to body gasket are
original...'nuff said​.  I looked through the TEAE survivor and the
archives on this list, searching for info on the windshield frame removal
and installation process, and the removal/installation process for the ss
trim on the frame.

I found stuff on seating the glass to the frame, etc,but nothing about
accessing the fasteners under the dash. Is there anything written
anywhere?  How much really has to be disassembled under the dash to get at
the necessary fasteners?  Are there any tricks or shortcuts?

Stu