[Tigers] Mk 1A Water Pump

D or G at sbc orr4sale at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 27 07:40:06 MDT 2017

Rob, Don't recall the exact Tiger pump dimension, but it is a standard Ford pump with the hub pushed back and a larger nose 1" on the hub for the fan. You can get the correct pump from Sunbeam Specialties http://rootes.com/ or buy the standard Ford pump and have the hub pushed back, but it won't have the larger  Tiger 1" fan hub. You usually can't change/switch the replacement hub with the Tiger hub as the shafts can be different sizes.
Don't know if Sunbeam Specialties pumps have the Tiger 1" hubs on them, you would have to contact him.
David