[Tigers] MKII Alternator another question

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Sat Feb 4 09:52:10 MST 2017

Richard

                Yes I believe you are correct that the 15 to 15.5 v is at
full charging and I believe it should drop to around 13.5V when not charging
the battery.

1st you need to know your battery is fully charged before any testing

Make sure there is nothing running other than the fuel pump and clock - no
other heavy loads during testing

You need to get the wiring diagram for the Mk II and check all the wires
from the alternator to the battery.

Make sure they are clean, in good condition and in the correct positions.

Hope that helps you some

Ron Fraser