[Tigers] Collector car insurance

Cliff Morgan cliffomorgan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 18:55:40 MST 2017

I am in the same boat, looking for insurance on my newly restored MKI.  I
was at a car show today talking to a guy with a classic pickup which he
said was appraised for $100,0.05.00.  He said Hagerty's quote was $2,000/yr
and he went with Grundy for $800/yr.  I guess I'll get quotes from both.
Keep in touch with any information you or anybody has. Cliff