[Tigers] Lower fulcrum pin

Richard rcsphx1 at cox.net
Wed Aug 16 18:41:50 MDT 2017

While cleaning under the Tiger today I noticed a mark on the center of the
left lower fulcrum pin.  After I sanded off the paint the marks in the
attached picture appeared.  They are not as deep as they appear in the
picture.  There a couple on the right side but not nearly  as much as on the
left.  They kind of look like they were made by something  holding the pin
at installation?  They don't appear to be stress cracks, but knowing the
history of fulcrum pins  failing, I would appreciate the expertise of the
List.  The car is a 67 Tiger MKII, speedo showing 42000 miles, don't know if
they are original.

Thanks

Richard