[Tigers] Original Tiger Engine Study

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Tue Aug 15 14:57:18 MDT 2017

Hello everyone just me requesting participation in my Engine Study again.

I'm always looking for new information about any of the engine groups and I
have attached a Word Doc of my worksheet so you can pass it along to others.

Anyone have or every seen engine #1008?  I believe it is in the T15KL group
but that is uncertain.

Another group of engines I'm really interested in is the early B19KC engines
-# 5565 to around 6000 may be higher.   These engines were built to 1965
specification painted black.  Even if you don't think you have the original
engine within that range, I would like to hear from you and review the
engine you do have.

Thank you for your help

Contact me off List for an email worksheet.

Ron Fraser