[Tigers] Removal Notice??

Tom Witt atwittsend at verizon.net
Tue Aug 8 17:41:48 MDT 2017

Are you referring to the “autox.team.net mailing list memberships reminder” that we get once a month? There is language about un-sub-scribing.

Or (second possibility) perhaps you sent an email with the word that bring that about???  Note I hyphenated the word to be safe I too did not cause it to happen.