[Tigers] Brake light switch

Gary Winblad garywinblad at comcast.net
Sun Aug 6 15:47:27 MDT 2017

In my case I used a U-shaped piece of hardware store aluminum extrusion
screwed to the body above the pedal.
The switch is a $1 piece from an electronics surplus store though a
normal auto replacement would work too.
I added a bolt in the Tiger pedal bracket so the pedal can not be pulled
up too far.   And I added a light spring
to hold the pedal down to keep the switch off.
Was a 20minute job back in the '90s.  Wiring is real easy because the
factory put connectors in the harness
down just to the left of the pedals.

Gary