[Tigers] Wiki or G Robson for Tiger info

Jay Laifman jay.laifman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 13:44:55 MDT 2016

I read his book the first time when I had my Alpine only.  I felt like the
entire time the author was being really snooty and looking down his nose at
the car.  I was left with the feeling that why did he bother to write this
book if he disliked the Alpine so much?  I did later read the Tiger
sections after I got my dad's Tiger.  Those sections were definitely not as
bad.  Not great.  But not bad.