[Tigers] Activity

Tony Lang achd73 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 10 15:31:12 MDT 2016

Coming late to the conversation but I too only occasionally receive  messages. It has always been a great place to send and receive Tiger help. I do hope everyone gets their problems resolved, including myself. I too have a great dislike for FB but I grudgingly do sign on occasionally, to read the Tiger page and send birthday wishes t friends. I much rather ALL the Tiger material be posted here and on the CAT site so we all might receive information needed. many regards. Tony Lang (TtT)