[Tigers] Activity

Jim McLaughlin jimmc13 at socket.net
Thu Jun 9 06:22:35 MDT 2016

Tiger listers:

I seem to continue to receive info from you folks.  I would  offer that as a
former member of facebook, I utilize and appreciate and use this list almost
daily, sometimes even add when I have something to offer.
As for social media, consider this, I closed my facebook account over 2
years ago when they were exposed conducting an experiment posting positive
and negative info to selected facebook members as an unannounced experiment,
really, I personally do not need to be part of this BS nor will I.

Here is the result of your contributions to my restoration effort, a 1966
Mark1(a) Tiger with a modified 260, posit track rear-end, Wilwood frond
discs, stock rear drums, a really nice car, oh yes, Martha C. interior.
So thanks and let's consider this one of the reasons to keep going.

Jim McLaughlin
B382000175LRXFE
P.S. at St Mary's Aldermanbury (Christopher Wren) in Fulton, MO originally
destroyed during the battle of London in WW2 and given by the people of the
UK to Fulton after Churchill's Iron Curtain speech.