[Tigers] Posts not getting through mail list

Tom Witt atwittsend at verizon.net
Sat Jul 16 14:53:02 MDT 2016

Hello Mark,
  My name is Tom Witt. I’ve been on the Tiger mail list for 16 years now.  A number of months back I found I was unable to get my posts to show up on the list it. Since my responses are typically to the initiator - as well as the list (reply all), and the initiator replied back I was assured they were getting my posts that the list was not showing.  I’ve sent the posts “plain text” and removed all the mail list site info at the bottom of the page, yet they don’t go through. This problem is not restricted to replying to posts. Post I initiate myself do not go through the list either.  I have no problem receiving list posts.

Here is my latest send: