[Tigers] 1967 Tigers

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Thu Jul 14 06:59:28 MDT 2016

Rob

                That is a difficult question to answer.   All we have is a Jensen date to rely upon which may or may not be a production date.

TBON list these Jensen dates:

B382002705 and 2706 – 12/30/66

B382100131 and several other Mk II – 1/2/67

Mk II production has Jensen date starting 12/19/66

Now if Rootes called out a specific production year time frame like Ford and other American auto makers, then the above has no meaning because in the USA they start the 67 model year around July 1966.

Ron Fraser