[Tigers] FW: Tigers Digest, Vol 8, Issue 141

Larry Wright lwright at impactoffice.com
Mon Jul 11 06:22:40 MDT 2016

If that's correct, I wonder where I got the idea years ago that the depicted animal is a Talbot hunting dog? Read it somewhere, I'm sure -- but reading something these days does not equate to truth, so I might have been misled. Been looking at images on-line of Sunbeam badges, the animal-picture varies a bit, some of which look like a generic quadruped.

Larry Wright