[Tigers] Wiki Tiger lore

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Sat Jul 9 15:00:08 MDT 2016

Mark

                That is an interesting idea but I would say proceed with
caution.   The chances that WiKi has lawyers is High and if they found any
reference to WiKi origin of content, might they not employ those lawyers - I
don't know.

Personally, I do not have the historical knowledge about Rootes to write
these kinds of articles but I know others do and have written articles.  As
owners we have 1 or more examples of that history in the cars we own.   We
can write about them and pass that along.   Also, I have better things to do
then mess with WiKi or even think about them.

Ron Fraser