[Tigers] Fender Badge Details

michael king michael.s.king at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 02:49:14 MDT 2016

The badges used on the rear fenders of the Tiger originated from the
“sunbeam mk3” the final version of the sunbeam-talbot 90 range. They were
mounted on the lower section of the front guards near the leading edge of
the door. I wonder if rootes used up existing stock of those and maybe
changed the colour of the text latter?