[Tigers] Tigers have officially gone mainstream...

CoolVT at aol.com CoolVT at aol.com
Sun Jan 31 20:54:34 MST 2016

What top speed was it showing.........192MPH?  I think that was in 4th
gear, wasn't it?

In a message dated 1/31/2016 8:41:52 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
tigers at autox.team.net writes:

Completely  agree with the attention to detail.  Great to see some “air play
” in  mainstream media.  Still, here are some “nit” observations from the
cockpit view….First, when running the car, I’ve found it beneficial to
have a  key in the ignition – preferably one with a Rootes logo key fob.  The
turn signal indicator looks red vs green (although the ignition indicator
looks like a historically accurate faded red).   This Mark II  apparently wasn
’t delivered with an ammeter, but it does have a cigarette  lighter.  To
provide a truly realistic Tiger driving experience, the  water temp gauge
should remain perilously on the verge of overtemping versus  staying comfortably
at mid-scale.  Also, the gas gauge shouldn’t remain  full for very long
when applying such a heavy pressure to the “loud”  pedal.    Just hope Tiger
lap times are generally faster than  the Pontiac Aztek.
Cheers,
Graham  Harlowe
B382001466

tigers at autox.team.net