[Tigers] 2-post versus 4-post Lifts

Gary maliburevue at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 28 22:40:50 MST 2016

Get one of each, problem solved!

Gary
On Thu, 1/28/16, Brian Glenn via Tigers <tigers at autox.team.net> wrote:

 Subject: [Tigers] 2-post versus 4-post Lifts
 To: "Ron Fraser via Tigers" <tigers at autox.team.net>
 Date: Thursday, January 28, 2016, 5:18 PM

 Hi All,
I'm getting ready to pour the foundation of a new garage and want to have it prepped to receive a new lift. I've been research 2-post and 4-post systems and want to get some feedback from the group. One 4-post I reviewed has casters for easy moving and that is appealing. I have plenty of room 24'x36', but need to stack cars. Up until now, I've made due with floor jacks and stands, so I want to do it right. The group's advise would be most appreciated,
Brian Glenn

  B9470208LRXFE GT
  B9471101LRXFE
  B9472615LRXFE